Body Sculpting in Los Angeles, CA
Sometimes we find that diet and exercise cannot achieve the results we’re looking for in our body. Our bodies can only change so much with natural methods at home, but now, with body sculpting, more enhanced results are possible. Michael Schwartz, M.D., is a board-certified facial plastic surgeon and diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery that offers body sculpting to women and men who live in and around Los Angeles, Pasadena and the surrounding communities of California. Dr. Schwartz is one of 8 cosmetic surgeons in the country who trains for Cynosure, the manufacturer of Smartlipo™ lasers and SculpSure™. Dr. Schwartz trains surgeons who would like to incorporate Smartlipo™ laser technology into their body sculpting practices.
What is Body Sculpting?
Body contouring procedures were designed to sculpt parts of the body, specifically those that are most resistant to diet and exercise. As we age, our hormones, physicality and appearance change throughout our life. Body sculpting procedures can help combat signs of aging of the body or help an individual of any age achieve his or her desired shape.
Body sculpting covers all areas of the body, but is most commonly used to target the following problem areas:
- Upper Arms
- Lower Back
If you are frustrated by your lack of progress in one or more of those problem areas, you may be a strong candidate for body sculpting.
Body Contouring Procedures
Body contouring encompasses a wide range of body sculpting procedures. The body contouring procedures offered at the office of Dr. Michael Schwartz include:
Non-Invasive Fat Reduction: We offer non-surgical fat reduction and cellulite treatment with SculpSure™, UltraShape®, VelaShape® and SmoothShapes®. These treatments reduce unwanted fat and cellulite with no downtime or recovery.
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty): To target excess skin and fat in the upper arm (or bat wings).
- Body lift: Ideal for individuals who have undergone weight loss, body lifts remove excess skin and fat in the lower and upper back and are often combined with tummy tuck.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: This extremely popular procedure enhances the shape and silhouette of the buttocks using natural fat transfer, and no implants.
- Liposuction: We offer the latest technology in liposuction including Smartlipo™ laser lipolysis and Vaser High Definition 4-D Liposculpting.
- Mommy Makeover: The Mommy Makeover targets the problem areas most common in moms: the tummy and the breasts. This procedure restores youthfulness and shape to the body for moms of any age, and usually includes liposculpture or tummy tuck with breast lifting and augmentation when desired.
- Thigh Lift: This procedure removes excess skin and fat in the thighs.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): The tummy tuck reduces excess skin and fat in the abdominal area.
Recovery Following Body Sculpting
The recovery following body sculpting procedures is dependent upon the procedure you are receiving. For example, recovery from liposuction is much shorter than the recovery for a body lift. We will discuss your comfort plan for recovery at your initial consultation.
Body Sculpting – More Information
For more information on body sculpting, please click on the following links:
- Body Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Mommy Makeover
- Smart Lipo™
- Thigh Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- VASER® Lipo
Am I A Good Candidate for Body Sculpting?
Body sculpting procedures are most effective for individuals who have one or more problem areas, but are in otherwise good health. Body contouring is not a solution for major weight or fat loss. Instead, body contouring can help perfect your physique or eliminate leftover skin and fat from weight loss itself.
How Much Does Body Sculpting Cost in Pasadena, CA?
The cost of body contouring depends on the procedure you are getting and the area being treated. The office of Dr. Michael Schwartz believes in affordability and offers financing through Alphaeon Credit, Prosper® Healthcare Lending, and CareCredit®. Our office accepts cash, personal checks and credit cards as payment for all body contouring procedures.
Are you tired of exercising and dieting without receiving the results you want? Do you have problem areas that just won’t budge? If you live in or around Los Angeles, Pasadena or the surrounding communities of California, please contact board-certified facial plastic surgeon Michael Schwartz, M.D., a diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery to schedule a personal body sculpting consultation to learn how to overcome those frustrations today.